Monday, April 15, 2013

I messed it up....so I moved.

Yeah, I messed up the blog up over the weekend.  I managed to muck things up so bad I couldn't fix them and the only logical thing to do, well it seemed logical at the time, was to move.

So I did it.  I moved.

I'm now here over here:  Four Sea Stars.

Please come over so I don't feel like a loser.


Note: I've retrospectively changed the wording in this post.  In light of what happened in Boston, I felt it was necessary to remove certain words to respect those involved.  

1 comment:

  1. This article presents clear idea in favor of the
    new visitors of blogging, that in fact how to do blogging and site-building.


    Have a look at my homepage raspberry ketone diet

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me all squishy but remember to be nice. If you're not nice then what you said goes *poof.* There's your warning.