And then almost passed out from the exertion.
I feel like an animal in a zoo relocation project that's been tranquilized in the ass and am just now beginning to wake up, wondering where in the hell the last week went. I have no idea. I am still foggy. I guess I was that sick.
I can tell you:
- There is a horrible smell coming from my garbage can. I have no idea what it is.
- My kids ate pretty much whatever they wanted for the past seven days. And that included Cheese Balls for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Orange juice spilled on the floor does not just "wipe up" after a week.
- My bed sheets should be soaked and sanitized in bleach or thrown out.
- A head-rush is not nearly as fun when you are sick and standing at the top of the stairs. It was much better when you were drunk and twenty years younger.
- There is really nothing on tv at three in the morning.
- There is even less on tv at four in the morning.
- When sick, I stop shaving even though the hair on my body continues to grow.
- The elixir that works best for knocking my ass out is a dose of Tylenol PM with Robitussin followed by an Ibuprofen chaser.
- I may be in liver and renal failure from all the drugs. It could go either way right now and was worth the risk.
- There are two wall patches next to the toilet in my bathroom from the previous owners I never noticed until the other night at three in the morning.
- And that circle-ring on your butt from sitting on the toilet lasts a lot longer than you think. Don't ask.
PS--can you guys do me a favor and if you can't leave a comment shoot me an e-mail? I'm trying to figure out how widespread the problem is....thanks!