I love getting awards, really I do. This one is especially pretty because it's a flower. I like flowers. I really like them when they are outside. At a distance. In someone elses yard. Or at the park. The one three miles away. Yeah, the park is even better.
Because while I like to look at flowers, they don't really like my family. They cause my kids eyes to swell shut from all their fun pollen. The kids start rapid fire sneezing so I swear I'm at an artillery range. All I want to do is duck and cover. Don't even get me started on how allergic my husband is. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get that plants have to reproduce, but really, couldn't they have evolved pollen-less pollen or something?
I totally got sidetracked there...
Anyway, Andrea from Maybe it's just me... gave me this award and just for her I will try to be all happy and not too sarcastic since this is the Sunshine award after all. Wait. I think I can be sarcastic and happy. No rule against that.
And because I'm a lazy bum and have been sitting on the sofa all day and not anywhere near the kitchen being all domestic making pain in the ass mints or anything like that, I received the award from Not Just Another Mother Blogger! I love reading her work. Love it.
Anyway, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award. Thank you, thank you, thank you Andrea and Not Just Another Mom Blogger!
- Link back to the Blogger (or Bloggers) who awarded you.
- Answer the following questions, down below.
- Pass the award out and victimize ten other Bloggers letting them know, of course, that you've nailed them.
- Flannery, over at: Living on the Specturm: The Connor Chronicles. Really, you actually thought you were going to scape by?!? I think not.
- Grace, over at: That's RightISaidIt.Dot.Mom. Oh yeah, you're next.
- Kara at: karacteristic.com.
- DeeAnn over at Snippets 'N Stuff.