Friday, December 17, 2010

Bug bombs and other things...

Confirming my belief that I don't know how to write, no one is reading any of this!  So with that said, I'm going to keep plugging away and do my own thing. 

Well, I think we managed to skate by with only one kiddo getting sick and me feeling slightly ill.  After scrubbing the house and taking a Silkwood shower I feel much better.   While I was scrubbing, I thought of something that I want made.  I want one of those bug bombs except made for germs.  You know, one of those things you put in the center of a room on a pile of newspaper, pull the plug and run like hell out of the house.  It's supposed to kill all the bugs you see and don't see.  You clear out of bomb central for a few hours, remembering to bring with you the kids, pets and anything you don't want vaporized and bango, bug killing made easy.  I don't know, it probably sends out a fine mist of DDT or Agent Orange but hey, you have a bug free house, right?  Well that's what I want except this one's for germs.  I'd pay a premium for one of those things...

In other family news, Gracie was up almost all night and is now down for a nap.  Anyone see a problem with this??  Lizzy is walking around the house holding a stuffed doll she pulled out from under her bed sobbing.  Apparently it had a problem in days past and she put a band aid on it, stuffed it under the bed and forgot it even existed.  Months pass and now we're back to the present.  She found the bear and wants that stupid band aid off.  Unfortunately, it's hermetically sealed on the damn bear and now its part of the bear.  I've opted for distraction.  I'm feeding her lunch and chucked the bear in a kitchen cabinet. 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, I'm reading it! The bug bomb idea is great!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me all squishy but remember to be nice. If you're not nice then what you said goes *poof.* There's your warning.