Thursday, May 3, 2012

What are you doing here?!?

Go on, get outta here!!!  Head on over to Sunday's, Adventure's in Extreme Parenthood and see what I'm up to.  I'm squatting over there today and it's really comfortable.  She may need a crowbar to get me out.



Wait, we do Ryan tomorrow.

Haha, I said we do Ryan.  I guess I'll have to head home and get ready.

I hear he's in a pool this time....


Update: We're having some technical difficulties at the moment so the post will be up when it's up.  I'll update Blogger when that happens but in the interim, look at this picture and think warm thoughts and what all you're going to do with him tomorrow.  


The Eagle Has Landed.  


The problem has been resolved.  Quit thinking dirty thoughts about Ryan and get going!!!



Gawd, I wanna jump on in there!


13 comments:

  1. Hey girl... let me know on that post.... until then, I'll be in the pool with Ryan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who wears a tshirt in the pool? Fat kids, that's who.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a picture of you and I'm pretty sure I could lift you with my pinky finger! Although I do like having you as a squatter on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went. I saw. I don't think I've seen a restrained Lizbeth before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what would happen if I showed restraint....

      Delete
  5. Hope there's not a dress code over there...or a bouncer at the door...is my name on a list or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahhh!! All my "cool" friends are invited! That means you. :)

      Delete
  6. Hope there's more pool pictures over there *runs off to investigate*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sa-weet! You're going to need that pool time after the thrashing you got on your gaming front. Nice guest post today -- I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me all squishy but remember to be nice. If you're not nice then what you said goes *poof.* There's your warning.