Anyway, having the mental acuity of a three year old right now I don't remember how I found karensomtingorother but I'm glad I did. Among other things, you'd swear we were separated at birth, have the exact same kid and live the exact same experiences. It's like she's me in another dimension, except she's funnier. Now I"m stuck on this other dimension thing. Hey, it could happen. I could have a portal stone in my back yard. You just never know....
Anyway, you know the drill. I tell you seven things you don't already know about me (but now that you've read them you can't get them out of your mind and you'll never look at me in the same light again) and I pass the award on to a few lucky victims. I'll wait as you scroll down to see if I nailed you.
Now that you're back, here ya go. A few thing you wished you never knew about me...
- I like tampons better than pads. See I told you, you'd never get this out of your head. Ever. Your welcome.
- I told off Emma's mom from the other day. I really tried keeping my mouth shut but when she made some lame-ass excuse about cancelling the play-date I Went Off and told her, among other things, she could, "Put it in her daughter's community service log." Yes, I really told her that. I'm not proud but Good Lord in Heaven, God Almighty did that feel good.
- I'm a summer girl and am not looking forward to winter. I'm always amazed I made it out of North Dakota alive. Notice I didn't say sane, just alive?
- I don't wake up pretty. I need a cup of coffee plus a good ten minutes till I am even approachable. Even then, its best to err on the side of caution.
- I'm a total type A with the house. I like to have everything neat and clean which falls in exact opposition to having three small kids.
- I secertly like to bash the neighbor about having a sucktastick yard. They've had a dead tree in the front yard for over a year. The real irony? Even with all the storms we've had (we don't have small storms in Kansas) not a single one has knocked that damn tree out of the ground. I know it's staying put to spite me.
- And the last bit of information and a real kicker: My mom has found my blog. "Hi mom!! I'm on to you. You can quit lurking in the background and stalk me out in the open." I don't care. I will not shut this site down and move over to Wordpress like I said I would. I just started figuring out Blogger and I don't have the mental fortitude to try and learn something new.