Just so you know if this meme were about books by my toilet I'd wipe out at least twenty people. See? Look at all this stuff.
|No, I don't play with domino's while on the loo. They just showed up|
one day and they still remain. I repeat, I do not play Domino's while
on the loo or read My Pretty Pony.
I've listed what's in that hot mess since I didn't think it was fair that everyone was listing a bunch of books and I scaped by with only one. So here they are in no particular order. I have no idea what this says about me other than I spend way too much time in there.
- Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan
- Country Living, the Makeover issue Sept 2010
- Martha Stewart Living Sept 2010
- KC Parent Aug 2010
- Country Sampler Jan 2010
- Dream Kitchens Fall 2009
- Ortho's How to Build a Birdhouse
- B & H Photo Summer 2010
- KC Bulletin Fall 2009
- Discovery Store circular
- Wolf's Heat, Wolf's Heart but Jane Lindskold
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon
- Feeder Birds Eastern North America by R.T. Petersen
- Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott
- Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan
- Passing Time in the Loo, volume 1, various authors
- Official Map and Guide to Haleakala
After I posted this, the 15 month old found a pen and one of the books. Here's her handiwork...