- How we just had dinner and it was loud, crazy and remarkably uneventful.
- The fact that Gracie says "Ahhh" every time she take a draw off her sippy cup.
- Walking by the upstairs landing and getting a glance at the sand dollar I keep there.
- That tomorrow's Monday.
- That my husband has been picking up the slack because I feel like a truck has run me over. And over.
- How we just had our first thunderstorm of the season.
- That at this moment my kids are happy and just plain themselves.
- Wishing I could bottle this moment and hold onto it as it's all so fragile.
- That a good night's sleep is all I need to forget yesterday and start all over again today.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Things I love
So I'm not always a mean cynical mom. Here are a few thing that make me say, "see, it's all worth it."